To help Orrville Trucking provide you with exceptional service, we ask that you have available the following information when placing your concrete order:
Desired Mix and Slump:
- Account Name and/or Customer Name
- Contact Telephone number - Cell Phone Preferred
- Address of job-site including detailed directions and instructions for our driver
- Date and time of delivery:
- Firm orders will be processed and delivered as scheduled unless you contact us to change or cancel your order a minimum of one (1) hour prior to scheduled time.
- When a Firm order cannot be placed due to weather conditions, pending inspections, labor, or site conditions; we ask that you place a Will-Call order. Once you contact us to release your order, we will deliver to you at the next available opportunity.
- Amount of Concrete needed for the total job: Anticipate ordering 10% extra to compensate for uneven sub-base, spillage, spreading of forms, and settling of sub-grade. Running short can be costly in both time and money. Please round orders up to the nearest ¼ yard.
- Truck Spacing: If your project requires more than one truck, please let us know the amount of time that you need in between trucks.
- Wire Mesh, Rebar, Curing Compounds or Sealers?
Once you have this information please call (330)682-4010 to place your order.