To help Orrville Trucking provide you with exceptional service, we ask that you have available the following information when placing your concrete order:
- Account Name and/or Customer Name
- Contact Telephone number - Cell Phone preferred
- Address of job-site including detailed directions and instructions for our driver
- Date and time of delivery:
- Firm orders will be processed and delivered as scheduled unless you contact us to change or cancel your order a minimum of two (2) hours prior to scheduled time.
- When a Firm order cannot be placed due to weather conditions, pending inspections, labor, or site conditions; we ask that you place a Will-Call order. Once you contact us to release your order, we will deliver to you at the next available opportunity.
- Desired delivery method - Boom Truck or Flatbed with Princeton Buggy: Please Note: There is a $15.00 upcharge for delivery on a Boom Truck.
We are able to cross up to a 2' wide footer trench with our Princeton Buggy. Another benefit of this delivery method, we are able to haul larger quantities of materials to your site. This can save you time and money, especially if your job is in zones 2, 3, or 4.
- Truck Spacing: If your project requires more than one truck, please let us know the amount of time that you need in between trucks. Also please let us know which items you need on each load.
- Block Mesh, Mason Sand, Sealers, any additional items?
Once you have this information please call (330)682-4010 ext 4 to place your order.